Most times when beer and its effects on people are being discussed, we tend to focus on the negative. Unknown to many, there are numerous health benefits associated with drinking beer. The base ingredients for beer include malted barley, Hops, Yeast and water among other fine ingredients. Whether it is craft beer or mass-produced beer there are numerous benefits for consuming beer.
There are generally two ways of brewing beer; brewing with non-mechanized instruments in a small controlled environment which Is known as craft beer or brewing in a large mechanized environment which the biggest beer producing companies do.
Health benefits of beer.
Some of the health benefits are surely going to shock you and you may already know about some but here are some of the top health benefits of drinking beer:
- Craft beer has been known to contain folate, niacin, protein and fibres all which have different health benefits on the human body.
- Beer protects your heart- Research shows that drinking beer makes you less likely to have a stroke than does who do not drink beer. The research also says it protects you from heart attacks and other related heart diseases.
- Beer is throat nutritious alcoholic drink as it is said to contain more vitamin B and protein than even wine. Other minerals contained in beer include Phosphate, Calcium and Iron.
- Women who drink craft beer have a decreased risk of weight gain when compared with those who don’t drink craft beer. You can order craft beer from https://craftbeersg.com/, they provide 100+ types beers and also provide delivery.
- Drinking beer reduces your risk of diabetes by 40% and can also help lower your cholesterol levels.
- Remember the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Well taking two glasses of beer can reduce anxiety and work-related stress a great deal.
- According to a study, beer might help improve your memory. One of the key ingredients in the making of beer- Hops, is known to contain a substance that boosts memory performance. So a healthy consumption of beer could boost your memory.
- Beer helps your body prevent kidney stones, results from research conducted show that men and women who confirmed to drink beer moderately were observed to reduce their chances of having kidney stones by 41%.
Moderation is key.
Although there are many health benefits associated with drinking beer, abusing or over-drinking beer can cause some serious consequences for your health. The key is moderation, taking beer in appropriate quantities is necessary to enjoy the positive health benefits derived from drinking beer both mass-produced and Craft beer.
Why you should drink beer.
Although you might be flooded with reasons why beer might not be good for you daily, science proves that beer is actually good for you. It is rich in calcium which is good for your bones, it reduces your risk of kidney stones and diabetes by over 40% and protects your heart from stroke, heart disease and heart attacks. After reading this article we believe the only question you should be asking yourself if you do not already drink beer is why you’ve not been drinking beer all this time.