JQ Travel & Transport Pte Ltd conducts guided Singapore to Malaysia trip packages proposing thrilling and inexpensive packages that are mighty useful for folks interested in spot seeing and entertainment. These packages as listed below are based on different offers and can be availed according to your requirements. If you read the following information, you’ll come to know about various details of Singapore to Malaysia trip packages. Make your selection then and contact JQ Travel & Transport Pte Ltd to begin your excursion.
I Day Makan Makan Excursion
- Leaving at chosen place: 06:00hrs
- Breakfast at The Mushrooms Farm “Nasi Lemak”
- Yong Peng Native Produce Shop
- The Fu Zhou Noodles Shop
- The visit to Bee Farm
- Lunch in Fu Zhou style
- The Chinese Temple
- The Malay Kampong
- The Shopping Mall
- Dinner at last
- A 44-seater Singapore Cataloged Bus
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner for all
- Trip Escort as well
- Least 40 paxs to go
- Group tourism indemnity for members between 1 year olds to 80 year olds
2 Days 1 Night Desaru Conducted Trip
This tour in JQ Travel’s Singapore to Malaysia trip packages is perfect to take advantage of. For more details, head on till you reach the end.
Day 1-Singapore to Desaru
- Gather at 13:00hrs at nominated place to embark our Singapore to Malaysia trip packages enlisted coach.
- Upon traversing the Malaysian Levies, we will continue to the crocodile farmstead for a stopover and a small informative discourse.
- Endeavor to identify the hoariest crocodile, of 155 years old, amongst over and above a thousand crocodiles, retained in the farmstead.
- We will collect once more at dinner, after which we will relish a boat trip to see interesting marvels of fireflies magnificent in the black, lays open to obtainability and individual payments.
Day 2-Desaru to Singapore
- After breakfast and checking out the resort, we will be visiting the Ostrich Farm, see for yourself the biggest eggs of any existing bird at the Ostrich Farm.
- Similarly for a minor price, you can furthermore undergo a canter on an ostrich or attempt mounting on the ostrich egg, if you balance below 100kg.
- Seafood devotees are certain to appreciate the lavish Lobster & Seafood repast for lunch, incorporated in the trip.
- Following the Ostrich Farm, we will walk across the fruit farm and perceive the immense range of tropical fruits offered, containing diverse kinds of jackfruit, rambutan, bananas, and further.
- We will conclude the outing with dinner afore traveling back homewards on the Singapore to Malaysia trip packages
- Package is valid for 2 grown-ups per room at The Desaru Lotus Resort
- 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners
- 1 nights’ lodging with breakfast
- 44-seater Singapore Listed Coach
- Trip chaperon
- All entry costs
Notification by the Company
- The company JQ Travels keeps the privilege to modify the schedule without earlier warning to confirm the efficient operation of the Singapore to Malaysia trip packages.
- If a location of stopover is sealed to guests, it will be exchanged with a substitute.
- Lodging is subject to obtainability. If planned hotel is not vacant, it will be substituted with a comparable specification hotel.
- Passport should have no less than 6 months’ legitimacy.
- Members of other populations should guarantee that the essential visa has been requested for and is in validity.
Beside the Singapore to Malaysia trip packages, JQ travel also provide bus charter service in Singapore.